A friend of mine is working on an art project, she asked a bunch of people to answer a question and she is going to illustrate their answers and put it together in a book. She left it pretty open ended, the answer could be a word, a sentence, a page... whatever you needed. I can't wait to see the finished product!
The question she asked was:
What do you value most/what is most important to you in life?
This was my answer:
LOVE: 1. God is love (1 John 4:8)
2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is
not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not
delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always
trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
(1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
3. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only
what you are expecting to give – which is everything
4. The only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love
5. Love can transform the world.
6. Every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love
over fear (Oprah)
7. That love is all there is, is all we know of love (Emily Dickinson)
Post a Comment