Friday, March 7, 2008

With tired eyes, tired mind, tired soul...

February kind of just happened to me
It arrived with a snow storm, had me struggling and spinning, and left me reeling from the impact.

I think I cried most days in February
Sometimes tears of joy (as I watch my friends get their happily ever after)
Sometimes tears of sadness (as i anticipate goodbyes)
Sometimes the feelings of being overwhelmed simply spilled out

Everything was so much more than I anticipated
My life is not sustainable
As I look back on the hopes I had for myself this year, they are not part of my life
I'm just surviving
Someone told me I'm not the same this term

There needs to be change

Big decisions lie ahead
But I need stillness in order to make them
Which I don't know how to find in the whirlwind that is my life

5 more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment