Monday, October 24, 2011

Life List


Checking in on my 30 things to do before I'm 30 list... I'm a little more than halfway through but only have one and a half years to go... uh oh. Some of these things are almost definitely not happening in the next year and a half and some of them I'm not really interested in anymore (I did write the list 8 years ago, things have changed a little since then)... but its still interesting to see how I've progressed.




30 things to do before I'm 30...  (newly completed things are in pink)

1. Graduate with my BA

2. See Lifehouse in concert
3. Play in the pit band of a musical
4. Live outside of Ontario for at least 1 year
5. Find the perfect dress
6. Go to Europe
7. Go to South Africa

8. Open a youth drop-in center
9. Fall in love
10. Get married
11. Wear contacts

12. Own a piano
13. See Les Miserables

14. See a musical on Broadway (technically it was off-Broadway... good enough!)
15. Get blue highlights

16. Paint a picture on a canvas
17. Go on a cruise
18. Go on a round the world trip
19. Wax my eyebrows

20. See Rent for a second time
21. Take a photography course
22. Get a Masters degree
23. Watch an entire season of a TV show in one day
24. Buy a car 
25. Sleep under the stars
26. Make a scrapbook for myself
27. Tithe consistantly
28. Work at a job that fulfills me
29. Get a piercing

30. Write a book

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! It's exciting to cross things off a list. Sometimes I make lists of really easy things so that I can have the satisfaction of crossing things off. Like, "wake up", "have a shower" & "eat a healthy lunch." :) I guess my real list of things to do would have to be '40 things to do before I'm 40', eh? Woah...I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to write lists a lot when I was juggling school/work/etc/etc but my list making has waned in recent years. Maybe I should start up again because I have not been feeling very productive lately....

    ReplyDelete