Thursday, February 9, 2006

Gotta kick at the darkness till it bleed daylight...

SO, its been a long few weeks. After getting denied graduation, waiting with bated breath to find out if the school was going to have mercy on me and let me take more classes this term, getting into the classes and being a month behind, getting over emotional about my relationships, leaving The Embassy, moving in general, and I'm sure a hundred other things, surviving a full week of hating every second of my job and therefore getting very very restless, applying to work at camp, getting told that none of the jobs I wanted at camp were available, resigning myself to staying at this job, getting my bank card canceled, missing the bus a few times, and generally feeling sorry for myself... I finally feel like I'm getting my footing back. Sure, my emotions are still a bit roller-coaster like, but you think I should be getting used to it now. I've still got a ways to go but I think I'm getting back on track.
On a side note, does anyone else perpetually feel like people don't like them or are mad at them? Because I do... and it sucks. I have to remind myself on a daily basis (and on bad days a moment to moment basis) that I'm paranoid (or am I? haha).
Remember Sara, just because people aren't showing love the way you would or the way you want them to does not mean they don't care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment