Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This road that we travel, may it be the strait and narrow...

I stand at a cross-roads, an infinite number of possible paths stretch out before me, the possibilities are endless. But I can't just stand here, I have to keep moving. The questions is, which way to go? Each possibility has its own set of pros and cons, but the thing is, I don't just want to make the choice with the best risk-benefit ratio, I want to walk on the best path, the one fulfills God's plans for my life. So I sit and pray and wait... wondering if the desires in my heart are from God, or whether they stem from my own motives and selfishness. Make clear to me Lord the way you want me to go, I only want to follow you, let me hear your voice...
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying "This is the way; walk in it." " -Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment