Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Look out world... here I come!

57 minutes after midnight... its officially my 22nd birthday! That's right, turning 22 on the 22nd, Ash and I have decided that this is our year... start it off with our champaigne birthday and hopefully it will be fun and excitment from here on out! If you think about it, big stuff is definately going to happen... after all we are graduating university this year!!!! How crazy is that? I can't believe how fast the last 3 and a half years have flown by... and now suddenly we are supposed to be ready for the real world?? yeah right! But it is exciting, we have the whole world and our whole lives open in front of us!

So, to start this off right, I want to commit this year into God's hands. I know He has made me for a purpose, He has awesome plans for my life, I just pray that I can live up to who He made me to be... Lord, mold me, guide me, give me wisdom and courage to step out and do the things that scare me... cuz the things that scare you are usually the most worthwhile... let this year be great!

The year of Sara and Ash... starts... NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment