Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Run, as fast as I can to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears...

So tomorrow I start my last term as an undergrad! I'm excited, the world seems alive with possibilities!
I don't know how I feel about how things are going right now. On one hand I'm so excited about having all my friends back together in one city, Embassy is amazing, I found a really chill job, I feel good about my relationships (except for the lack of a significant boy)... but another part of me feels like: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
How, after such an amazingly relaxed summer, can so much drama unfold in one short week??
I do not want to spend my last term immersed in negativity, I want to see the glass as half full, see all the possibilities and embrace all that life has to offer... help me not to get weighed down by the realities of life

No comments:

Post a Comment