Monday, March 28, 2005

Its hard to keep your feet on the ground when your eyes are on the stars...

The chilly grey day and mountians of school work are definately made lighter and brighter by phone calls from across the ocean! So good to hear that south african accent again! I can't even remember the last time I had an actual conversation with Jess, and I can't believe its been well over a year since I last saw her!! I miss that girl so much! I must say that it is hard to get back into school work when your imagination is ignited by tales of world travel, love, and wedding plans... but I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through Jess for now...
one day its going to be my feet traversing the globe and my heart that falls in love...
but for now I have an apprenticeship report to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment