Thursday, May 26, 2005

loveless in a world obsessed with love...

Here I am in Waterloo, alot of serious decisions have been made! I decided to go back to school for the summer, I'm taking six courses instead of five which means I'm not working so I'm going to be broke pretty soon! This also means that I'm going to be graduating in December, how scary is that?! Don't get me wrong, its exciting too, I have the whole world open to me, who knows where I will go or what I will do. But the thought of leaving all my friends behind and going into the unknown by myself, four months before everyone else i know, scares me. It would be scary enough with everyone else in the same boat, who knows where we will all go, if we will ever be together again.. things will never be the same.

Most of my courses right now involve alot of reading about love and belonging. Our biggest need as humans is to bridge the gap of our solitariness and feel known by another... this is accomplished through love. Focusing on that all the time makes a girl kind of lonely, and scared that that need will never be fulfilled for me. Friends are getting married and I've never even had a date!

I know God has someone out there for me... I just wish he'd hurry up and get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment