Sunday, March 23, 2008

All we can do is keep breathing...

He asked me if there was some other issue I wasn't telling him about
of course there is another issue, but it has nothing to do with him
in fact, I'm perplexed by the fact that he assumed it was about him in the first place
I guess we are all a little insecure sometimes

The issue is that I've felt overwhelmed every day for the last two and a half months
that i just barely get through each week
always running behind trying to catch up
hanging on by a thread

Now a huge part of my life is changing
and I have no control over it
and I know I can't keep going like this
but don't know what to change

So I'm scared
and I wish you could see
that I'm coming close to falling apart
and it has nothing to do with you

why can't you see me

No comments:

Post a Comment