Friday, January 6, 2006

Leaving time again...

Tomorrow I move to Guelph to settle into another new house and start another new job. People keep asking me if I'm excited, but to be totally honest, I'm not. In fact, the pro's and con's of the situtation are pretty much even leaving me neither dreading or anticipating the change that I'm about to make. Despite all my doubts, the only thing that could have made the situation better is if I was in the same city as all my friends because this job is an amazing opportunity right out of school, it is in my field, it pays well, it is only a seven month contract which leaves my options open for next year, my apartment is a good price and its nice and clean and new looking. Plus, the whole situation has God's fingerprints all over it as it came to me so easily (when I usually struggle so much with finding a job) and I can't imagine that God would hand me all of this and move me to Guelph just to be unhappy. So, even though I'm not brimming with excitement at the moment, I'm going to trust that God has good things waiting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment